COVID-19 Health Notice
To Our Valued Clients:
Thank you for your understanding, support, and patience during this pandemic.
We are following recommended procedures from local and national health authorities to safely provide counseling. We have been utilizing telehealth services and have recently started to return to in-person counseling for those who are fully vaccinated.
We have been pleasantly surprised at how effective and useful these online resources have worked for us and our clients. Please don’t let your lack of comfort with these useful tools keep you from getting the services you need.
Thanks again for your patience!
For a telehealth online session, you will need:
- A secure internet connection and a computer, tablet, or smartphone with a camera.
- A private place to meet with no interruptions.
- Headset, earphones, air pods, etc. with a microphone.
- Make sure no other applications (or devices on your network) are using up bandwidth (downloading, streaming media, etc.)
- Plug in a network cable instead of Wi-fi. (Optional)
Let us know at 208-908-0500 if you have any questions or concerns. To set up a telehealth session, either call the front desk or connect with your clinician before your next session.