LGBTQIA+ Individual Therapy
Boise Counseling Center is LGBTQIA+ affirmative and all services are conducted in an environment free from prejudice, shame, judgment, homophobia, ignorance, racism, and cis-sexism.
Stigma, in any form, is an impediment to the well-being of those who experience it. Given the stressors that LGBTQ+ groups must confront, such as homophobia, prejudice, coming out, and discrimination, finding a therapist who is openly LGBTQ+-friendly or who specializes in LGBTQ+ issues is crucial to your personal growth.
Our clients come to us for all sorts of help and assistance with:
– Deciding if, when, how, where, and with whom to come out
– Questioning or seeking support for gender identity and the process of transitioning
– Parents wanting to learn how to be supportive of their LGBTQIA+-identifying children
– Addiction issues including Sex & Porn Addiction, Alcoholism, and Substance Abuse
– Dealing with gender identity issues
– Embracing new lifestyles
– Finding support
– Career issues
– Anxiety and Depression
– Communicating with friends, family, and colleagues
– Ending a relationship
– Sexual concerns
– Building healthy relationships
– Exploring Polyamory
– BDSM and/or kink challenges
If you or someone you know is seeking help from an LGBTQIA+ affirming therapist, contact us today.
Find more resources here: